We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars.



I'm just an eighteen year old girl with a blog
from the suburbs of upstate New York.
Who dreams of city lights.
My life can be beautiful sometimes.




Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Fresh Start.

tumblr_lxdumzlxmm1qh21i6o1_500

Hey, remember me? Probably not. Let me introduce myself. My name is Megan, I'm a young person, I'm eighteen years old. I like the pretty things. I'm also madly in love and will be celebrating my six month anniversary on the 18th of this month. Boyfriend is the best thing in my life. He may be the worst driver I've ever had the misfortune of sitting in the passenger seat next to. He may also have spilled soda on the very keyboard I'm using right now but a couple of days ago (making typing this extremely difficult). But he's mine.

I've deleted all of my old posts and am giving this blog something it (and so many other things in my life) need. A fresh start. Be seeing you ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment