We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars.



I'm just an eighteen year old girl with a blog
from the suburbs of upstate New York.
Who dreams of city lights.
My life can be beautiful sometimes.




Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm Moving!




Hello gorgeous! I want to apologize for having been away. I also want to thank you for sticking with me through all of my slacking! I have a bit of life news I want to share- I'm moving! Now that I'm done with school I'm packing up and peacing out of my mom's :). I'm getting an apartment with my boyfriend in Rochester, NY (he goes to college out there!) five hours away from where I live now. We move in on September 1st and I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life! And just let me tell you, I have never had more fun than buying things for the apartment and planning how I'm going to decorate! I'm a little scatter-brained when it comes to things like that so we'll see how it comes together. And I most definitely want to do an apartment tour once I'm all moved in!


 I've lived in the same town all my life and have never been away from my family so this is a huge step for me. But I'm jumping in head first and hoping it will be something of a fun adventure, I hope all of you come along for the ride with me. Congratulations to all of the graduates this year! I hope you're all going to step out of your comfort zone, come fall, and try something completely new to you- as scary as it seems! Love you all, talk soon. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment